My Colleague Sven Bernhardt reports about the OFM Middleware and PaaS Community Forum 2016 in Valencia
On friday the 22nd Fusion Middleware and PaaS Community Forum ends. Time to lean back and recap, what happened the last days.
To summarize it shortly: It was a unique event and a great experience being part of this professional conference, as the following facts will show:
- 2 days with tons of information about the Oracle Middleware on Premise and PaaS offerings,
- 2 days with very good and interesting hands-on bootcamps leaded by technical experts,
- 180 attendees consisting of a lot of experts, ACE’s and ACED’s
- A huge contingent of members from Oracle’s Product management team,
- Great location with the Las Arenas hotel at the awesome city of Valencia, where the Fallas de Valencia (http://www.fallasfromvalencia.com/en) were taking place
So the surrounding conditions were excellent and announced exciting days, offering best conditions for networking, exchanging information and best practices.
The first day was mainly marked by strategy. So the latest information regarding…
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 458 weitere Wörter